Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYE

It's 2013!


Yay!


I guess.


:D
Tonight, was fun. It was my first NYE party without my family. I love my family. I do. I promise. But! It was really fun to hang out with other twenty-somethings on NYE and party it up hardcore.

By hardcore I mean.... we....

  • drank lots of Mt Dew and cream soda 
  • played Catchphrase. crazy intensely. 
  • ate oreos. 
  • played Settlers of Catan. 
  • laughed. a lot. 
  • watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. 
  • laughed some more. 
  • counted down from 10, really loudly........ 15 minutes before midnight. 
  • talked about building a blanket fort. 
  • threw pillows (and a cat) on the youngest dude there. 
  • talked. met new people. laughed. 
  • had an overall really good time
  • didn't drink alcohol*

I think there was like 11 people there.... everything from single to dating to engaged to married. It was a wide assortment of twenty-somethings, but we all got along great (for the most part) and had a blast. I'm super glad I got invited.... I doubt the hosts will read this, but if they do, THANKS! 

And Happy New Year, blogging peeps. Have an epic 2013. If it's not epic, make it so. Cause your attitude will determine whether you have a fantastical year..... or not. 
Carpe Diem! 

*proof that you can have a really great time without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment