Sunday, April 14, 2013

things I'm learning part I

Sooo there is a lot of stuff in my life that has caused a lot of strife and turmoil, and I've come to a spot where I'm just like "okay God, I can't deal with anything anymore. I'm giving it all to you". Which is a good place to be, I'm sure of that, but it's not easy. So right now I'm in an intense 'seek God and find Him and His plan' kind of time. I'm going to share stuff I've learned and am learning.


Pride is horrible. And it's very humbling when God shows you something you were prideful about, that you had no idea about.

Relating to family at age 21 can be tricky. There's a lot of conflict between Bible, friends, how you want to act, how your parents want you to act, how you're expected to act.

Wisdoms is an amazing gift to have. We need to be seeking after it like its the world's most priceless jewel. Finding knowledge, wisdom, understanding. Not much can beat that.

It's better to obey God than man. Find what obeying God is for you (I'm in the finding part now), and roll with it with enthusiasm. No matter what anyone else says.


And more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment