Sunday, January 1, 2012

India Street? I think yes. ha ha ha

It's been too long since I have blogged! Sad! But rest assured, I have been thoroughly enjoying my Christmas vacation. Well, except the past like 4 days - got my wisdom teeth out - and it was kinda torturous. I will spare you the details, and happily say that I didn't die (although I came close, no lie) - and while I still look like a chipmunk, the worst is over!!

Last week I did get to spend 3 happy days with my sister and her new-as-of-6-months husband :) The time was glorious! We cooked, and shopped, and took photos, and laughed, and played games, and stayed up too late.... I haven't had that good of a time in a long while. It was epic - thanks sis. :)

What else is new? My parents went to CA for a week - that was fun for them. And fun for the kids who partied back home... oohhhh yes :D :D
They actually got a cool photo....




Yes, in San Diego, there is an India Street! Sweet, yeah? I was kinda thrilled. (and I find it overly hilarious that it's a one way.....!!! heheheh)

What else is new - have I mentioned that I have a new job as a substitute teacher? I'm teaching at a local private Catholic high school - and I love it. The people are nice, the kids are great (so far) - and I get to teach. Doesn't get much more awesome than that! :)

So -  to end this horribly long post - happy new year, folks! Hope this year is epic and I pray that God richly blesses it! Here's to an amazing and adventurous 2012 *cheers*

3 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed that you didn't post a chipmunk cheeks picture! Although I can understand why you didn't ;-)

    What are you teaching at the HS?

    Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, no one wants to see a photo of me like that. promise. :) and I teach whatever they ask me to teach! so far I've done English and Gym - next 2 days of subbing I have Math and Art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun! I would like that - lots of variety :-)

    ReplyDelete